The true origin of Islam and Sharia law
Regarding latest events in the UK, the terror attack in the concert of Ariana Grande and terror attacks generally, I wish to shed light on the root of the evil- the story every person must know (especially Muslims). The target of this article is not to spread hate against Islam, but to bring knowledge and the need to question what you believe. Only by knowing the source of evil, we can change this world and make it a better place.
Sadly, what we believe in as undeniable truth, are just dirty lies which set us up in an invisible cage. Being free does not mean you are not in a mental jail; trusting your religion does not mean it is pure truth and you can accept it blindly. Every little secret has a lie, and behind every little lie, truth hides. Religions have been created to control humanity.
While researching Islam, my attention was taking an interview with ex-Muslim, named Sandra. She was born a Muslim and raised up as one; she can describe honestly the right image of Islam and what Muslims don’t want the entire world to know. Also, she warned, Muslims are going to spread their political system (she named Islam as a political system, not a religion) and want to kill those who not accept Islam. Her story shows the dark side of Islam, most of Muslims don’t talk about or even worse- are not aware of the presence of evil. As Sandra describes the picture of Islam culture, we can compare to the events happening around the globe caused by Muslims from the news, the internet, and private stories, we can bring out the conclusion, what she tells is true. We can parallel the events from age, when Islam been created and the Muslim beliefs and life today and see, they fit perfectly as a hand with a glove and based on Sharia law there is no chance Muslim can escape from not being a victim or victimize close family member. Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women.
The beginnings of Islam
The story begins with Mohammad, the founder of Islam. He was living in Mecca, a multicultural city, where there were Jews, Christians, and pagans-worshipping and practicing pagan rituals. Mohammad was living among false prophets and in society practicing cults. One of the prophets he was jealous about- Museilima(the name “Muslims” come from his name). Museilima had his own Quran, writing poetry and people liked him and were listening to him. Muhammad decided to announce himself as a prophet and started to do Dawa(to claim, that he is a prophet). After of unsuccessful try of 13 years to convince people, his hate and need for revenge grew. Because of his psychological problems, he found the only solution to reach out the group of bandits. They were the most ruthless persons were living in that time- serial killers, rapists and criminals with the lack of any compassion. They attacked to caravans, killed the man and took women as a sex slave, but children trained to become like them- heartless). Mohammad promised them to have properties, more women as sex slaves and more children. That’s what they were looking for, and they followed to Mohammad to Madina. They started to fight against other tribes and brought in the political view they considered as “normal” by fear and violence. As Mohammad had relatives Christians, he already knew something about Christianity. He took parts from Bible to write Quran. Firstly Mohammad wrote Mecca Quran. When he noticed, his purpose to be a prophet was not serving the way he wanted; he wrote another version of Quran- Medina version. Unfortunately, this version brought a lot of violence, but his need to get control over people and make them believe in him as a prophet been fulfilled. Mohammad returned to Mecca for revenge with his group of killers. By killing, raping and enslaving people, he brought Islam in the city and in this way distributed his new religion, what in reality is just political ideology and JIHAD. They killed everybody, who not wanted to accept this new “religion” and who not paid the taxes to be free of it. Since that time Sharia law has been created.
Many people wrongly believe that ISIS (and other terrorist groups) are something separate from Islam. Unfortunately, they are the same Muslims, who were raised on these false beliefs and brainwashed since childhood (based on Sharia law). They are Muslims, who were not allowed to question Islam and have been taught to be cruel since childhood. They teach children to kill and taking a life of the person in the front of the child to make them accept it as ‘norm.’ The same sick psychopath thinking and lifestyle is spreading through the centuries since that time when Mohammad got his ‘religion’ approved by fear and violence. They still live with beliefs as rape and killing is a regular part of life. “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth,” is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.
Since the Sharia law been written, Muslims, who dare to question Quran or convert to another religion have been punished or even killed. It does not matter if the person is a close family member. They just follow blindly the rules the Quran and Sharia law. “Qur’an 9: 29 – Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the people of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
The attitude against women
Muslims believe women have just half a brain and man has a fully developed brain. So, as a source this wrong belief, women have no right as a human being. They are only sex slaves. Muslims believe Allah prefers man instead of a woman; a woman has no rights in the household and can be ordered around by the man, as man makes all decisions. They give for marriage girls in early age, and the husband has right to do anything with them. Girls are suffering from sexual abuse and dying by giving child birth. Muslims believe, that to beat wife is normal; those, who escaped or rejecting marriage, getting punished by the guidelines of Sharia law. If the woman goes out of the house without a hijab, the Muslims believe, she wants to be raped.
All the wrong beliefs are coming from Quran and Sharia law, the false prophet Muhammad and the ban to question the Quran.
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad’s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
- A girl or woman who suffered lgtisab (rape) cannot testify in court against her attacker(s).
- Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove the lgtisab of a girl or woman.
- A girl/woman who alleges lgtisab without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
- A girl or woman found guilty of adultery is punishable by death.
- A man convicted of lgtisab can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
- Muslim men have sexual rights to any girl/woman not wearing the Hijab.
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
- A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
- A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (slander).
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.