Today we live in the fake world.. Fake news, brainwashed by media. People blindly believe in every information news give. but when u start research, u notice, the reality does not fit with what media tells us.
The biggest change in my view of Islam and Muslims become after I visited Egypt. Thanks to my friend and his invitation and I see this world differently and can face my Islamophobia. The reality is not what been told. Muslims are not terrorists, not trying to rape and not mistreat the woman. Yes, they can be curious and some are bad. But in every country are bad and good people. Media makes U to focus on what they want u believe in.
The reality is: the terrible things we know about Islam exist only in Saudi Arabia. This is the country where disrespect woman and apply Sharia law and dictatory. The religion is not real. They apply lies as truth and keep people in fear, brainwash. The religion of Saudi Arabia is control, not peace and love.
Some of Sharia law.
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad’s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
- A girl or woman who suffered lgtisab (rape) cannot testify in court against her attacker(s).
- Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove the lgtisab of a girl or woman.
- A girl/woman who alleges lgtisab without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
- A girl or woman found guilty of adultery is punishable by death.
- A man convicted of lgtisab can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
- Muslim men have sexual rights to any girl/woman not wearing the Hijab.
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
- A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
- A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (slander).
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.